Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Ion partnership

After the World Heli Challenge 2013 I was fortunate enough to be introduced to the great people at Ion Cameras .

Im really glad to say that Ive joined up with them an they are supporting me with my Snowboarding Career .

Im stoked to be using their products an below are a small example of what the Ion Air 3 can produce , I will upload videos throughout winter aswell


Wearing the Head mount whist filming at Mt Baker WA
Image : Greg Roebuck 


Great fun using the camera in the Park with my solid hand held mount .
Shot in Breckenridge CO

Also really good to use in the back country attached to head cam mount .
Shot at Stevens Pass WA


Perfect for just throwing in the snow to capture good moments when your filming an getting that extra angle .
Sochi Russia .


No comments:

Post a Comment